martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Bob Dylan's words

My words
Your words



I still say that some of the biggest criminals are those that turn their heads away when they see wrong and know it's wrong. I'm only 21 years old and I know that there's been too many wars... You people over 21, you're older and smarter


Blowin' in the wind


How many roads most a man walk down before you call him a man ?
How many seas must a white dove sail before she sleeps in the sand ?
How many times must the cannon balls fly before they're forever banned ?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Yes, and how many years can a mountain exist before it's washed to the sea ?
Yes, and how many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free ?
Yes, and how many times can a man turn his head pretending he just doesn't see ?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind.

How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky ?
Yes, how many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry ?
Yes, and how many deaths will it take till he knows that too many people have died ?
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind.








Adjuntaría esa traducción tan literal que la iglesia católica le hizo a esta canción... pero me da no sé qué que me pille la SGAE.

1 comentario :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...